The United States has blocked access to China

The United States has blocked access to China

A Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman confirmed the news at a news conference. Earlier, the Biden administration imposed similar sanctions on four Chinese officials.

Washington-Beijing tensions are rising over the Uyghur issue. The two countries have been taking reciprocal steps for some time now. Meanwhile, China imposed sanctions on four US officials on Tuesday.

U.S. officials under sanctions include Nadine Mainza, chairman of the Religious Freedom Commission, Nuri Turkel, deputy chairman, Anurima Vargav, and James Carr.

At a news conference in Beijing, Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Zhao Lijian said the US administration had illegally imposed sanctions on four Chinese officials, alleging so-called human rights abuses in Xinjiang province.
He said four US officials had been banned in protest of the decision. The Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman also called the Xinjiang issue an internal matter of China.

At the press conference, Zhao Li Jian also said that US officials under sanctions would not be able to visit mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau. Any of their property in China will be confiscated.

The United States has said it will not buy goods from Xinjiang province, accusing Uighur Muslims of killing, torturing and forcing them to work before Chinese officials ban them. On the other hand, China has always denied all allegations of Muslim persecution. Sources Reuters and BCC.

Please Share This Post in Your Social Media

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.




© All rights reserved © 2022 Jonotaralo
Design BY NewsTheme